Choose Action Kitchen for...
- Organizational teambuilding activities
- Networking events
- Product announcements and demonstrations
- Cooking demonstrations and broadcasts
Both start with a warm welcome from your Action Kitchen hostess and culinary staff. We'll share a quick overview of the cooking plan, safety tips and rules of the kitchen. Then we'll divide your group into teams and give you your assignments.
- Collaborative Cuisine. In this scenario, the emphasis is on the delicious results of teamwork. We'll provide recipe cards based on the menu you've created in advance. Each team works closely with a chef, who guides and assists as needed.
- Creative Cookoff. Perfect for groups with a slightly more competitive bent, this scenario leaves the recipe cards at the door. We give each team a market basket full of identical ingredients. Each team plans and prepares its own dishes-with chef guides by your side for expert advice. Some groups make the event even more fun with special awards for creativity, flavor, taste and more.
Cooking like a big-time chef is tough work . . . but rest easy. If your culinary tasks become a bit too strenuous, dedicated Action Kitchen servers are close at hand with liquid refreshments. And once your meal is ready, you'll enjoy each course with perfectly paired wines and lively conversation.Every corporate event is unique. That's why the Action Kitchen team is here to help you envision, plan and realize an event that will engage your participants, charm your guests and accomplish your business goals. We'll also help you arrange superb accommodations at Boston's Seaport Hotel for out-oftown attendees.