Warm Roasted Fingerling Potatoes Salad with Baby Arugula
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes washed and scrubbed
- 2 1/2 tablespoons plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 2 teaspoons mustard seeds
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 2/3 small red onion thinly sliced
- 2 ounces baby arugula
- 2 teaspoons chopped chives
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Cut fingerling potatoes in half longways.
Scatter the potatoes on 2 large baking sheets and drizzle with 6 tablespoons olive oil. Toss until well coated.
Season with salt and pepper and roast for about 25 minutes.
2 minutes before potatoes are ready, add mustard seeds.
In a small bowl, whisk the remaining olive oil with the grainy mustard and vinegar.
Season with salt and pepper.
In a large bowl, toss the potatoes, onions, chives, and arugula.
Top with the dressing, toss again and serve.